AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
Call 864.843.4459 or email email@example.com
The Rebellion Amplifier from BookerLAB provides a solid-state alternative to traditional tube amplifiers. With the same physical footprint as vintage Leslie® amplifiers, Rebellion offers reliable operation of your rotating speaker cabinet through an 11-pin Leslie® interface.
Rebellion supports Leslie® 11-pin Fast/Slow/Stop signals. Designed to maintain much of the vintage style, standard versions of Rebellion feature traditional speaker and motor connections.
The solid state preamp provides clean gain/volume, treble, and bass controls.
- Solid state amplification and speed switching
- Supports 11-pin Fast/Slow/Stop speed signals
- Accepts line level audio
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged design
- Built-in preamp with tone controls
- Vintage style 2-pin output connector (optional Molex connector or 1/4″ jack)
- Standard motor outlets
- 125-watt output @16Ω
- Input/Control: Standard 11-pin
- Output: vintage 2-pin (EBY) style and 1/4″ jack
- EBY substitution for a Molex .093 upon request
Leslie® is a registered trademark of Hammond Suzuki Corporation.