AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER
Call 864.843.4459 or email email@example.com
The Fusion Preamp Interface Pedal is designed for connecting and controlling Leslie® speaker cabinets, enabling simultaneous Leslie® operation and safe speed switching. The Fusion Pedal maintains the features of the original Fusion Preamp Interface, with the added convenience of a pedal design.
The built-in preamp provides 26db of clean gain, volume, treble and bass controls with 1/4″ send and return effects loop. A 1/4″ input is available for guitars as well as other keyboards or electronic instruments. A low-cut switch is useful for acoustic guitars, too. The gain select switch allows you to vary low or high gain to suit your application.
For added speed control there is an individual selection of N (Normal) or E (Enhanced – EIS/TrekII) mode for the 122 and 147. A terminal block is also installed if hardwiring of the speed switch is desired.
The Fusion Pedal is ergonomically designed with the player in mind. The location of the switches helps keep the player’s foot from leaving the ground, facilitating more comfortable transitions.
- In-line enhancement for a combo organ or clone-wheel organs
- Provides Fast/Slow/Stop and simultaneous Leslie® operation
- Safe, low voltage DC speed switching
- Easily accessible switches
- Built-in preamp
- EFX Send/Return Jacks
- 1/4″ Input
- Available in configurable models
- FPI-500001: 122/147 6-Pin Output, 6-Pin Input, 11-Pin Input, 11-Pin Output
- FPI-500002: 122/147 6-Pin Output, 6-Pin Input
- FPI-500003: 122/147 6-Pin Output, 11-Pin Input
- FPI-500004: 122/147 6-Pin Output, 11-Pin Output, 11-Pin Input
These variations will also be available with MIDI for controlling speed and stop, as well as “recording” speed switch movements during play. Future designs include 8-PIN DIN, NL8 and Amphenol EP6 connectors.
Leslie® is a registered trademark of Hammond Suzuki Corporation.