The Fusion LBB Breakout Box interface, designed for connecting and controlling Leslie® speaker cabinets, enables simultaneous Leslie® operation and safe speed switching.
For speed control, a CU-1 half-moon switch or a compatible footswitch can be utilized. A four-position DIP switch allows for configuration of delay and timing, including the addition of the “stop” function. Individual selection of normal or EIS/TrekII mode for the 122 and 147 amplifiers is also possible.
- In-line enhancement for a combo organ or clone-wheel organs
- Provides Fast/Slow/Stop and simultaneous Leslie® 122/147 operation
- Safe low voltage DC speed switching for 122 and 147
- Capability to mount inside or outside of Leslie® cabinet or organ
- 1/4″ Input – Standard
- Available in standard or configurable models
Standard Models Include
- LBB-A: 6-pin Input, 122/147 6-pin Output
- LBB-C: 1/4″ Jack Input, 122/147 6-pin Output
Leslie® is a registered trademark of Hammond Suzuki Corporation.