A wide variety of configuration options is possible with three stock models available.
The base model LBB serves as an in-line enhancement to a combo organ (or “clone wheel”) and premp setup. The LBB provides Fast/Stop functionality, plus 122/147 simultaneous operation. The LBB also allows the use of half-moon switches, with future plans to incorporate MIDI, to control speed and Stop, expanding beyond a footswitch and single interface.
Model B is an enhanced connect kit for a Hammond® Console Organ and Leslie 122/147 speakers, with a 5P Plug connector. It provides all the features of Model A, with various FlexPanels.
Model C is an auxiliary input interface for the Leslie 122/147. In this configuration, the LBB allows line level input with a 1/4″ (or other FlexPanel) as well as TRS speed control.
• Provides transformer isolation for 122 model
• Replaces the 147 AC Tremolo switch with a safe 12VDC for speed switching
• Supports EIS/TrekII Speed and Stop. Modes
• AC selection switch provides 120VAC from a host console/preamp or AC input connector
• FlexPanel connector sites provide endless interface options
• Easily configurable with terminal block wiring options
• Mounts inside a console or to the back of a Leslie
• Custom wiring available