The Fusion Preamp Interface, designed for connecting and controlling Leslie® speaker cabinets, enables simultaneous operation and safe speed switching. The built-in preamp provides 26db of clean gain volume, treble and bass controls while the 11-pin connector provides the signals and speed control from the organ.
In addition to the 11-pin connector, Fusion features a 1/4″ front panel input for guitars as well as other keyboards or electronic instruments. A low cut switch is useful for acoustic guitars, too. The gain select switch allows you to vary low or high gain to suit your application.
The 147 output connects to a Leslie 147 or 145 style rotary speaker and the 122 output connects to a Leslie 122 or 142 style speaker. 11 pin Output and PR-40 Output options available.
For speed control, a CU-1 half moon switch , or a compatible footswitch can be utilized. A terminal block input allows for hard-wiring the speed switch. Individual selection of normal or EIS/TrekII mode for the 122 and 147 amplifiers is also possible.
- In-line enhancement for a combo organ or clone-wheel organs
- Provides Fast/Slow/Stop and simultaneous Leslie 122/147 operation
- Safe low voltage DC speed switching for 122 and 147
- Built-in preamp
- 11 pin Input and Output options
- 5 pin connector option for PR-40 Tone Cabinets
- 8 pin DIN connector option for sK, xK series organs provides total Leslie control
- Standard Enclosure with Mounting Bracket or “stage box” with a unique cable clamp strain relief