The Fusion Preamp Interface (FPI), designed for connecting and controlling Leslie® speaker cabinets, enables simultaneous operation and safe speed switching. The built-in preamp provides 26db of clean gain volume, treble and bass controls. Fusion offers configurable connections that provide signals and speed control from an organ, combo organ, or clonewheel organ including Hammond, Viscount, Nord, Crumar Mojo, Roland and more.
The 147 output connects to a Leslie 147 or 145 style rotary speaker and the 122 output connects to a Leslie 122 or 142 style speaker.
For speed control, a CU-1 half moon switch , or a compatible footswitch can be utilized. A terminal block input allows for hard-wiring the speed switch. Individual selection of normal or EIS/TrekII mode for the 122 and 147 amplifiers is also possible.
Fusion Preamp Interface (FPI-D-EFX) standard features include:
- A 1/4″ front panel input for guitars as well as other keyboards or electronic instruments
- A low cut switch
- Additional send and return jacks/effects (EFX) loops
- Built-in preamp
- 6-pin output for Leslie 122 or 142 style rotary speaker
- 6-pin output for Leslie 1457 or 147 style rotary speaker
- Mounts inside a console or to the back of a Leslie
- FPI-D11-EFX features an 11-pin input
- FPI-D11-11-EFX features an 11-pin input and 11-pin output
- In-line enhancement for a combo organ or clonewheel organs
- Provides Fast/Slow/Stop and simultaneous Leslie 122/147 operation
- Safe low voltage DC speed switching for Leslie 122 and 147 speakers
- Gain select switch allows for varied gain per your application
The Fusion Preamp Interface is fully configurable with a wide variety of input and output options. Call for additional modifications or customizations.