The Fusion Preamp Interface (FPI) is designed for connecting and controlling Leslie® speaker cabinets, enabling simultaneous operation and safe speed switching. The built-in preamp provides 26db of clean gain volume, treble and bass controls with 1/4″ send and return Effects Loop.
Fusion features a 1/4″ front panel input for guitars as well as other keyboards or electronic instruments. A low-cut switch is useful for acoustic guitars, too. The gain select switch allows you to vary low or high gain to suit your application.
For speed control, a TRS 1/4″ input adds capability for a CU-1 half moon switch or a compatible foot switch. A four-position DIP switch allows for configuration of speed and timing.
- In-line enhancement for a combo organ or clonewheel organs
- Provides Fast/Slow/Stop and simultaneous Leslie operation
- Safe low voltage DC speed switching
- Built-in preamp
- Capability to mount inside or outside of Leslie cabinet or organ
- Send/Return Jacks – EFX
- 1/4″ Input – Standard
- Available in standard or configurable models
- FPI-D-EFX: 122/147 6-Pin Output
- FPI-D11-EFX: 11-Pin Input, 122/147 6-Pin Output
- FPI-D11-11-EFX: 11-Pin Input, 11-Pin Output, 122/147 6-Pin Output
- FPI-D6-EFX: 6-Pin Input, 122/147 6-Pin Output
- FPI-D6-11-EFX: 6-Pin Input, 11-Pin Output, 122/147 6-Pin Output
The Fusion Preamp Interface is fully configurable with a wide variety of input and output options. Call for additional modifications or customizations.
Leslie® is a registered trademark of Hammond Suzuki Corporation.